- Email Michael Rich, Conference Web and Communications Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael will be in touch to follow up, and at that time he will send you a Video Inquiry Form to help you begin to outline your video idea, and to answer specific questions such as: What is your deadline? Where will the finished product will be shown? What are your video topics? What is your desired video duration?
- Send the Video Inquiry Form back to Michael Rich, who will review your video request. He will in turn send it to the SysCom Team, and we will contact you to fill out a more in-depth inquiry form, and set a timeline to begin your project.
Important Things to Know:
- Schedule your shoot a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of your target date for finished video.
- We will need all still photos, Power-Points, and other media you wish to include in your video at least 3 business days in advance.
- You will sent a You Tube link to view your project, work on segment titles, write descriptions, and make any final edits.