Saturday, November 4, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Eastern
Churches with vital, growing ministries learn to leverage leadership potential within their congregations.
At More Church Leaders | Stronger Church Leaders you will learn strategies to identify and support new leaders and build and maintain effective ministry teams. Clergy and lay leaders, in churches both large and small, will discover a more synergistic and fruitful way of being in ministry together.
Attendees may participate in person at Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC, or via live stream from their own computer or mobile device across the globe. More Church Leaders | Stronger Church Leaders is ecumenical and designed for all church leaders.
- Finding the Leaders Your Church Needs to Thrive
- Simple Strategies for Raising Up New Leaders
- Benefits of the Team Approach to Ministry Leadership
- How to Lead a Team Effectively
- Harnessing the Power of Synergy
Rev. Dr. F. Douglas Powe, Jr. | Dr. Ann A. Michel | Rev. Stephanie Remington
- Live stream registration: $40 for one person; $60 for groups of two or more people
- In-person conference registration: $40 per person
- Current Wesley Theological Seminary students may register free for the in-person conference.