First United Methodist Church, Mt. Holly is looking for a Preschool Director. This is the job description for applicants.
- The Preschool Director at First United Methodist Church Preschool is responsible for the development and direction of the preschool program. The Director must manage the overall operation of the preschool.
- General responsibilities of the Director include: managing and supervising Preschool staff, ensuring positive parent relations and communication, ensuring the safety of classrooms, developing programs to encourage parent involvement, maintaining student and personnel files, communicating effectively between staff and the FUMC Preschool Board, overseeing implementation of preschool curriculum, ensuring maximum enrollment, and maintaining positive attitudes and behaviors.
- Applicants should have an Education Degree in Early Childhood or 5-10 years experience in child care management.
- Applicants should have experience and background in a Christian Education environment.
- Applicants should have experience with Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, and Facebook.
Send resume to email@example.com. Call the church at 704-827-4855 if you have any questions.