Carolina Cross Connection (CCC) is seeking an Executive Director for this non-profit organization. Carolina Cross Connection is a Christian youth mission organization lead to help students and adults make a difference with people in need while allowing Jesus Christ to transform their own lives to look more like Him. We invite you to visit our website for more on our ministries: https://carolinacrossconnection.org.
The Executive Director Shall:
- Work to ensure the mission is fulfilled through programs and strategic planning along with envisioning and recommending future strategies and growth opportunities
- Work with Board of Directors (BOD) in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- Be responsible for all legal obligations of the organization including regulatory and tax filings
- Manage the daily operations of the organization to ensure adherence to financial budget expectations
- Develop an excellent administrative and seasonal workforce.
- Develop and coordinate fundraising and donor development programs
- Maintain the financial records of the organization.
- Assure the ministry is consistently presented in a strong, positive image.
- Oversee the work and responsibilities of the remaining administration and support staff of CCC.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must be currently active in the Christian faith, including participation in a church congregation.
- Must have a college bachelor’s degree.
- Fundraising experience
- Must have minimum of two years prior management/ supervisory experience
- Prior experience with QuickBooks accounting software a plus
- Must submit to a criminal background check in accordance with normal CCC hiring procedure, as well as be subject to random drug testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $50,000+ based on experience.
How to Apply: Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org