United Methodist Appalachian Ministry Network, Williamsport, PA is seeking an Executive Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Committee Chairperson
Hours: Currently 25 hours per week with the possibility of becoming full time up to 40 hours.
Resumes Due: Before March 31, 2017 Send via email to < email@example.com>
This position supports and coordinates the work of the Appalachian Ministry Network to Partner with others to provide an opportunity to realize God-centered spiritual, social, and economic potential. (See UMAMN web page)
Essential Functions of this:
- Manages, directs and coordinates day to day office activities and completes correspondences efficiently and professionally
- Ensure open lines of communication with the Executive Committee and other appropriate committees to complete all task professionally and timely
- Develops and maintains relationships with annual conferences, districts, local churches, and general agencies to promote the goals of the Network within the United Methodist Church in Appalachia as well as the people of Appalachia.
- Maintains Network property, equipment, keeps proper records and archived files
- Manage the creation and distribution of necessary and/ or desirable publications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BS degree and/ or comparable on the job experience
- Must have excellent technical skills, with computer programs and the ability to manage a web page