The United Methodist Foundation of Western North Carolina is accepting applications and referrals for the position of Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO. This is a full-time position that would be located in the Foundation’s office located at 13816 Professional Center Drive, Huntersville, NC.
To be considered, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before September 22, 2017. Please review the full job description at umfwnc.org/PDF/ExecAsstJob.pdf before applying. Candidates will be asked to interview and provide references before a hiring decision is made.
The primary function of the Executive Assistant is to provide executive support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer to increase effectiveness and efficiency – for the purpose of fulfilling the mission of the United Methodist Foundation of Western North Carolina. The Executive Assistant is responsible for many aspects of daily operations and administrative tasks.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks without sacrificing excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, board members, and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, Social-Media web platforms, and prefer experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, FileMaker Pro, and eBridge
- Highly resourceful and proactive team player with proven ability to trouble-shoot and adapt
- Preferred: Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent/relevant work experience; Notary Certification or willingness to learn
Mission Statement of the Foundation:
The United Methodist Foundation of Western North Carolina Inc. is a ministry of the Church for the Church whose mission is to build the Church for generations to come. We fulfill this mission by investing in people, churches and related institutions and innovation. We envision a Church where people live-out their faith through the wise use of their God-given resources.