Muir’s Chapel United Methodist Church, Greensboro, NC seeks Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
Job Status: Full-Time- starting compensation commensurate with education and experience.
Overview of Responsibility:
- Be a spiritual leader and develop a relationship-driven ministry with youth, their families, and young adults while implementing and maintaining Safe Sanctuary policies for volunteers.
- Youth programs for 6th – 12th grade students.
- Develop small groups and other ministries with young adults.
- Recruit and train volunteers.
- Formulate and maintain budget for assigned areas.
- Communicate ministries both within and outside of the church.
- Work collaboratively and actively with the staff.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required. (Master’s Degree in theology welcomed!) Further study in Old and New Testament is required if such study was not included in an undergraduate degree. Experience in working with youth. Technologically savvy, using the latest web tools for meetings and social media.
Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter, organized, enthusiastic, dependable, flexible
Send resume or questions to Rev. Brenda Newman at email@example.com.