Holly Springs United Methodist Church in Holly Springs, NC, is seeking a full-time Director of Youth and Children’s Ministry. This position will develop spiritual and faith resources for youth and children and their families within the Wesleyan tradition. This includes the primary responsibility for equipping and training volunteers to joyously serve in our youth and children’s program and to build a sustainable ministry.
Essential functions for this position include:
- Coordinate and connect the children’s ministry committee and youth ministry committee as they develop the overarching priorities of each program.
- Build relationships and networks with youth, parents, volunteers, and church staff for the advancement of our mission.
- Recruit and equip volunteers.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Being a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in, and a passion for, working with youth and/or children.
- Proven success in the recruitment, development and management of volunteers.
- Excellent communication skills through all media (verbal, written, digital, etc.).
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Pastor Jim Littleton at firstname.lastname@example.org.