Forest Hill UMC in Concord, NC is seeking a Director of Preschool
REPORTS TO: Senior Pastor, Staff-Parish Relations Committee
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly; Part-time
HOURS: Operation hours of the preschool and adequate time to prepare before and after operating hours.
The Director of Preschool is responsible for all the daily activities and business of the Preschool. Specifically, these current duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Administrative needs including: establishing handbooks and polices, record keeping of students and teachers, parent communication, establish school calendar, order and maintain classroom supplies, yearly budgeting and student account record keeping
- Communicate with parents to disseminate information and address concerns
- Recruit, train, evaluate and supervise all staff
- Select, implement and review curriculum for all classes
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the students and staff
- Collect, process and deposit all tuition and fees
- Promote, schedule and provide Preschool tours
- Promote a healthy relationship between the church and Preschool
- Coordinate with Treasurer to ensure clear accurate accounting
- Spirit of respect and collaboration with Clergy and staff of FHUMC
All of the above are subjected to change, based upon the needs of FHUMC and the needs of other staff members. All employees adhere to the policies established in the Employee Handbook.
DIRECT REPORTS: Preschool teachers report to the Director of Preschool.
Demonstrated commitment to Christian discipleship. Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred. Ability to work with both clergy in laity to promote a Preschool ministry where people love God, grow in their faith and serve others.
Resumes should be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below:
Forest Hill UMC
265 Union Street North
Concord, NC 28025