College Place United Methodist Church, Greensboro, NC, is developing a new part-time position for the strengthening of our spiritual life together.
We seek a qualified person who:
- will provide teaching for K-6th graders children during worship service
- develop/lead/set-up biblical/church/service study classes and small groups
- will seek to grow our congregation’s presence in our community through events (e.g. studies, programs, discussions, etc.)
- to plan/guide young adult and senior adults programing/events/trips
- will help us live out our Vision statement: CPUMC seeks to be a Christ centered, diverse community open to everyone as they are. We believe all people are worthy of being loved and worthy of loving others. We strive to show God’s grace, make disciples, and change the world with our hands, our hearts, our minds, and our words.
- will be in ministry in the spirit of our Welcome statement: CPUMC is a diverse community welcoming all persons and embracing differences of age, racial and ethnic background, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, family configuration, socioeconomic status, and physical and mental ability. We invite all to join our journey of faith toward greater love, hope, and acceptance in every aspect of our Christian life together.
- a person of Christian faith (preferably United Methodist understanding)
- a self-starter, with outgoing personality who will be a part of the ministry team
- use of computer and basic technology for communication and publicity via web and social media.
- willingness for continuing education/professional organization
Schedule/Salary: 15 hours/week on average – $500 con’t. edu./year – $10,000-$12,000 salary.
For Questions or Application: Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements, include two references and contact information to email@example.com.
Open until September 30, or until filled.