Long’s Chapel UMC in Lake Junaluska, NC is seeking an Adult Spiritual Growth and Connections Director
Long’s Chapel United Methodist Church located beside Lake Junaluska, North Carolina is seeking a full-time Adult Spiritual Growth and Connections Director who will oversee and advocate for the vision of the ministry of adults and families. Average Sunday worship attendance is 800 persons. The Adult Spiritual Growth and Connections Director must have a passion and vision for spiritual growth including small groups; experience in organizing and partnering with small group facilitators; connecting, equipping and deploying volunteers; and excellent organization and administrative skills. Visit the Church’s website at http://longschapel.com/#/news/job-listings for more information. For questions and to apply, please send a cover letter with resume to Pam Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience in Adult Ministry Setting of a large church
- College Degree, Christian Education degree/focus preferred.
- Understands a variety of Christian Education models
- Advocates United Methodist Theology and doctrine (Required)
- Full-Time Salaried Position: Starting Base Salary ($35,000) but negotiable upon experience and credentials
- Benefit Package Offered:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance (HSA Plan)
Retirement Plan (403(b) with 6% match by church)
- On-Site Childcare Discount (as classroom space is available)
- Opportunities for Professional and Personal Spiritual Growth and Leadership Development
How to Apply?
Submit Cover Letter, Resume/CV and LCUMC Employment Application to Pam Hayward:
Additional questions about the position may be directed to Pam Hayward, email@example.com.